Tuesday 1 April 2014

POP TEAM The Cranberries - Animal Instinct

Hello everybody!! Happy Fool Day to everyone! As I am one of the pop girls....It was my turn to choose a song for this month...so my Pop Song for this month...is....

The Cranberries - Animal Instinct


This song is one of my favorites for sooooo long!! I hope you Love it as  I do and that would be inspiration for  you too...



and that's my card....



Karen

I chose the line" it's a lovely thing we have" to document a LO about me and my sister. Last summer we started to try and recreate some of our childhood photos.


Astrid

Hi, I choose the lyric: It's a lovely thing we have and use a photo of hubby and me during vacation in France, celebrating the good times in life, lol


Anna



I was inspired by the video and the lyrics of the song: the “animal instinct" of a mother towards her children. So I made a layout with an old picture of my mom and I in Paris.

Xara


I got inspired by the song's title "Animal instinct" and the story of the video.. were the mother is trying to protect her babies at all cost... and I created this art journal page !!!

Deanne
 I used an "animal" digi on my card. Also the person who wrote this song seemed like they needed a hug so I used the sentiment "a hug fur You".

Our Guest Designer
Karrie 

 


And now pur winner....

SweetScraps with her gorgeous Lo






Dear, write to melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it and you will be our guest designer in May.

Thanks so much for following siwas :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)